Jewelry Class Description
Level 3 classes are designed to further your progression in technique and design. With the practical and technical skills you have acquired, you will be encouraged to create and challenge yourself with more sophisticated self-directed projects. Our instructors will introduce more advanced stone setting and soldering skills through demos and will teach a variety of surface treatment techniques to further enhance your design ideas. We encourage more freedom of expression in these classes and will help you navigate the steps in creating more complex pieces.
With instructor guidance, all students will create pieces of their own design and can complete 1-3 projects in each 6 week session.
- You must be 18 years or older to attend classes (some exceptions)
- For quality learning and teaching, our maximum class size is 6-7 students per session and up to 8 for workshops
- You may call for availability up to the day before the class start date
- Check back regularly to see changes and additions to the schedule
- 6-week session Metalsmithing classes meet once a week for 3 hours
- Boulder School of Metals provides the tools and supplies which are covered in the materials fee, this includes copper and brass. Silver and stones are sold separately. Advanced and specialty classes are subject to additional materials fees.